A market leader -- ergonomically designed to provide an ideal balance of comfort, protection and dexterity in jobs that require precision handling of small parts and other general assembly applications.
Since its creation in 1996, the HyFlex® brand has become the number one selling industrial glove around the world, with a strong global brand awareness. HyFlex® is forever gaining critical recognition and market share for its acceptance by workers and safety managers who want the best in hand protection and comfort.
In addition to the ergonomic design and protection features, the HyFlex glove range features industry leading technologies --- Ansell Grip Technology, ZONZ Knit Comfort Technology, Intercept Yarn ----that add true benefits to workers who wear them day in and day out. Additionally, HyFlex gloves offer the largest cut-resistant portfolio in the light-duty segment.
Recent innovations in the HyFlex® portfolio include:
- HyFlex® 11-518, new-to-market ultra light weight duty cut resistant glove
- HyFlex® 11-618 – an ultralight glove maximizing touch and precisions in an ergonomic design.
- HyFlex® 11-920 - Proprietary grip technology resulting in a revolutionary combination of excellent grip and oil repellence
- HyFlex® 11-100 series - designed for micro-electronic work where ESD must be avoided
HyFlex 11-518 In Action Assembling Solar Panels
- Automotive & Transportation
- General Industry
- Logistics & Warehousing
- Public Utilities
- White Goods