For more than twenty years, Ansell has been widely recognized for providing high quality, accredited and non-accredited Continuing Education (CE) programs to physicians, dentists, registered nurses and other healthcare professionals. Our goal is to create a culture of safety for healthcare providers and patients through the implementation of best practices.
As an approved provider of accredited education programs, Ansell is proud to sponsor numerous professional learning activities in a wide variety of formats both instructor-led and on-line self-paced learning. Each course is developed in collaboration with experts; it is balanced, scientifically sound, based on evidence, and meets national and institutional standards. These activities enhance professional development and may be used to meet license requirements.
Please note that Ansell training options may not be available in all global regions.
On-line Regional Accredited Education Programs
Please select your region and review accredited course offerings.
Note: These courses are open globally to any participant whether you reside in the specific region. Each accredited course ends with a course review and test. A passing score of 85% is required to receive an electronic certificate of completion.
Instructor-led Education Programs
Many of the CE activities are designed to be facilitated on site by a Clinical Consultant provided by Ansell Educational Services. We also offer non-accredited education opportunities.
- Basic Considerations of Radiation Safety and Barrier Protection
- Burns – Assessment and Management
- Chemical Allergy Masquerade
- Double Gloving – A Standard of Practice in Surgery
- Ergonomics in Healthcare
- Hand Hygiene: Skin and Hand Care in the Healthcare Setting
- Handling Cytotoxic Drugs: A Health and Safety Review
- Hazards Associated with Glove Powder
- Improving Outcomes in the Operating Room
- Infection Control in the Operating Room
- Patient Positioning Best Practice
- Respiratory Protection in Surgery
- Sharps and Ergonomic Safety in the Healthcare Setting
- Surgical Gloves and Electrosurgery
- Understanding Latex Allergy in the Healthcare Setting
For more information on scheduling these activities, please contact Ansell Education Services at email@example.com