For more than twenty years, Ansell has been widely recognized for providing high quality, accredited and non-accredited Continuing Education (CE) programs to physicians, dentists, registered nurses and other healthcare professionals. Our goal is to create a culture of safety for healthcare providers and patients through the implementation of best practices.
As an approved provider of accredited education programs, Ansell is proud to sponsor numerous professional learning activities in a wide variety of formats both instructor-led and on-line self-paced learning. Each course is developed in collaboration with experts; it is balanced, scientifically sound, based on evidence, and meets national and institutional standards. These activities enhance professional development and may be used to meet license requirements.
Please note that Ansell training options may not be available in all global regions.
On-line Regional Accredited Education Programs
Please select your region and review accredited course offerings.
Note: These courses are open globally to any participant whether you reside in the specific region. Each accredited course ends with a course review and test. A passing score of 85% is required to receive an electronic certificate of completion.
Instructor-led Education Programs
Many of the CE activities are designed to be facilitated on site by a Clinical Consultant provided by Ansell Professional Education Department. We also offer a number of non-accredited education opportunities.
- Basic Considerations of Radiation Safety and Barrier Protection
- Bioterrorism Agents and Barrier Protection
- Chemical Allergy Masquerade
- Double Gloving
- Hand Hygiene: Skin and Hand Care in the Healthcare Setting
- Improving Outcomes in the OR
- Optimizing Barrier Protection during a Pandemic Event Caused by Influenza A
- Respiratory Protection in Surgery
- Sharps Safety in the Healthcare Setting
- Understanding Hepatitis and the Appropriate Barrier Protection
- Understanding Latex Allergy in the Healthcare Setting
For more information on scheduling these activities, please contact Ansell Professional Education Services at firstname.lastname@example.org