Barehand-like dexterity with Dyneema Diamond Cut Resistant Technology
Key features and benefits
- Ultralight duty seamless liner
Enhanced flexibility (range of motion) and tactility (fingertip sensitivity).
- Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber
Very high cut-to-dexterity ratio for safety with comfort EN cut level 3 (ANSI cut level 2).
- Thin PU Coating
High dexterity with high abrasion resistance (EN level 3, ANSI level 3).
- D3 Pinky Knitting
Tailored fit at the base of the pinky finger better matches natural hand contours.
Sizes 6-11 ensure optimum fit and comfort for every worker.
- The 11-518 belongs to a next-generation of HyFlex® styles that bring legendary HyFlex® performance to an ultralight duty style with a barehand-like sensation of tactility and dexterity.
- This first-to-market combination of 18-gauge comfort and EN ISO cut level B (ANSI cut level 2) performance is made possible by a unique combination of engineered materials.
- The soft, strong liner features Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber. Lightweight and breathable, it ventilates the back of the hand for all day comfort.
- A resilient PU coating in combination wth the Dyneema® Diamond Technology fiber contributes to the high cut scores, and also delivers EN level 3 (ANSI level 3) abrasion performance for extended glove life.
- For the precision handling and assembly of sharp, dry, ultra-fine parts, the 18 gauge 11-518 style provides unprecedented comfort, dexterity and protection.
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Applying finish to materials, products
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Delivery of parts to production line
- Final assembly
- Handling incoming goods
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Picking, fastening components
- Press injection molding
Standards and certifications
|Available Sizes||6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11|
|Length||210-265 mm; 8.27-10.43 inches|
|Liner Material||Nylon - Spandex - Dyneema® Diamond Technology|
|Washing Temperature||40 °C (104 °F)|