ANSELL HELD A VIRTUAL CAPITAL MARKETS DAY ON THURSDAY 15 OCTOBER AT 3PM AEDT. THERE WAS ALSO A Q&A SESSION FOR NORTH AMERICAN & EUROPEAN INVESTORS ON TUESDAY 27 OCTOBER AT 9AM EDT / 2PM CET.
The Ansell executive team provided an update on strategy, key growth initiatives, investments in innovation and operational footprint. The Virtual Capital Markets Day event consisted of the following:
- Magnus Nicolin, CEO shared how Ansell has been transformed over the last several years and key points of differentiation enhanced, and what this means for shareholder value through the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond;
- Darryl Nazareth, President of Healthcare Global Business Unit and Neil Salmon, President of Industrial Global Business Unit outlined their respective strategies and latest views on the competitive environment, market position and growth prospects. They also highlighted exciting areas of innovation their GBUs are investing in and how that protects Ansell’s sustainable competitive advantage;
- Rikard Froberg, Chief Commercial Officer (EMEA & APAC) and Renae Leary, Chief Commercial Officer (Americas) explored Ansell’s unique position with customers and end users and how their commercial teams are responding to the changing environment posed by COVID-19;
- John Marsden, Senior Vice President of Operations & Supply Chain shared insights on Ansell’s operations progress and capacity expansion plans. Following the successful transformation program, John also reviewed how Ansell’s manufacturing footprint has been made more effective and next steps to achieve a best in class Supply Chain;
- Amanda Manzoni, Chief Human Resources Officer provided an update on Ansell’s CSR & Sustainability actions and commitments; and
- Zubair Javeed, CFO presented Ansell’s financial progress and an overview of future expectations, including updated financial targets and key elements of Ansell’s shareholder value creation model.
The presentations concluded with a Q&A session with the Ansell executive team.
REPLAY OF THE EVENT
Please click here to watch a replay of the event.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach Anita Chow. Contact details are as follows:
Anita Chow, Director – Investor Relations & Treasury
Mobile: +61 434 602 919 / Direct Line: +61 3 9270 7229