This non-sterile glove has an extended cuff provides extra protection when healthcare providers are exposed to chemotherapy agents, bodily fluids or blood-borne pathogens in high-risk clinical settings. It provides excellent chemical and puncture resistance and is textured for better grip in wet and dry procedures.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Extended 12" cuff provides added protection over the wrist and forearm
• Effective barrier protection against punctures and a wide range of chemicals
• Protects from latex Type I allergy
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs*
* See product packaging or contact Ansell Customer Service for specific chemotherapy drug permeation times and recommendations
WARNING: No glove completely protects against all chemicals. Users should test the suitability of this product against the specific chemicals and environment where used.
** This product is only available in North America.