ANSELL ANNOUNCES OUTSTANDING WINNERS OF THE 2014 ANSELL H.E.R.O. NURSE SERVICE AWARD
16 June 2014 Iselin, NJ - Ansell, a global leader in protection solutions, today announced the winners of the 2014 Ansell H.E.R.O.
[Heal, Educate, Reach, and Overcome] Nurse Service Award, established to recognize nurses who have made lasting impressions on their peers, patients, profession, and community.
The 2014 contest was launched at the 61st annual AORN (Association of periOperative Registered Nurses) Congress held
March 30 - April 2, 2014 in Chicago, IL. The program began with nurses being nominated by their peers, followed by a voting period. The 10 nominees receiving the most votes from peers, friends, and family, were named the winners of the 2014 Ansell H.E.RO. Nurse Service Award. Each winner will receive a H.E.R.O. Nurse Service Award Plaque, nursing reference book of their choice, and will have their story profiled online at www.ansellhero.com.
This year’s winners include:
- Grace Gildea, RN, Overlook Medical Center, NJ
- Patricia Decker Boniello, RN, Monmouth Medical Center, NJ
- Betsy Ball, RN, Englewood Hospital, NJ
- Marilyn Azuelo, BSN, RN, CNRN, Morristown Medical Center, NJ
- Jodi Gauthier, RN, Case Manager, Hospice of Michigan
- Linda Easter, Neurology Specialty Nurse, Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Rita Sanders, RN, Noble Hospital, MA
- Jeanne LaFountain, RN, Educator & Lt Col in Air Force Reserves, Ross Heart Hospital (Ohio State University) and U.S. Air Force
- Belva Dyer, Rehabilitation Specialty Nurse, Arkansas Children's Hospital
- Jennifer Butch, Nurse Manager, Operating Rooms, Penn State Hershey Medical Center
For more information:
Ansell News Bureau
+ 1 732 345 2128