Ansell Malaysia is proud to announce that it has been selected as a winner of Malaysia's Best Employer Brand 2018, in the "Award for Innovative in Retention Strategy" category.
Malaysia Best Employer Brand Awards was hosted by the Employer Branding Institute; World HRD Congress and Stars of the Industry Group, and endorsed by the Asian Confederation of Businesses.
This yearly prestigious award ceremony was held at Pullman City Centre Hotel & Residences in Kuala Lumpur on April 23, 2018. Many well-known companies from numerous industries participated, including Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Lazada, HSBC, Legoland Malaysia, DRB Hicom, Merck & Co., Volkswagen, Schindler group, Celcom Axiata Berhad and many others.
Ansell Malaysia participated in the Innovative Retention Strategy category, elaborating on our Company's initiatives in employee retention. Ansell believes that poor retention strategies may create a stressful working environment. Additionally, high employee turnover increases expenses and has a negative effect on company morale. Hence, Ansell strives to create principles that encourage employees to excel as well as to maintain a high motivational level in their work behavior, setting an example for other employees in the organization.
Some of Ansell's retention strategies that were mentioned in the submission are:
- Ansell introduced Global Onboarding Passport program for New Hires
- An emphasis on career development through ongoing training and education assistance
- Opportunities to build leadership skills
- Rewarding employee creativity through the global Innovative Awards
- Recognizing and developing good talent by exposing these employees to short-term and long-term international assignments
- We offer employees a competitive Benefit Plan
- We support work/life balance and provide flexible work hours and telecommuting alternatives
- We love to hear from our employees and value their feedback
- We connect our employees through multiple high-end communication technologies
- We inspire diversity
Implementing an employee retention program is an effective way of making sure key workers remain employed while maintaining high job performance and productivity.
We would like to thank the amazing team of Human Resources professionals in Ansell Cyberjaya who have done a great job in making this happen!