Year after year, the safety performance of Ansell manufacturing and production facilities, R&D centers, distributions centers, warehouses, and offices has exceeded that of comparable market-leading global manufacturers. As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have introduced even more safety protocols at our facilities to minimize the risk of exposure to the new coronavirus.
We have taken many steps to keep our employees safe so that they can produce the PPE that keeps the world safe.
- Business travel restrictions are in place for all employees.
- We have encouraged those who can to work remotely and are adhering to all government laws regarding mandatory closures.
- Where working from home is not possible (e.g. plants, distribution centers), we have provided employees with additional PPE to help prevent coronavirus exposure.
- Social distancing protocols have been established in all operating facilities.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols have been introduced at all sites that remain open.
- We are closely supervising the health of all workers and have trained teams to ask for help if they notice coworkers who may be showing signs of illness.
Ansell is grateful to our teams working to maintain operations and increase production of the PPE that is crucial to protecting those on the front lines of this pandemic. We will continue to monitor evolving guidance from World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) regarding exposure prevention so that we can ensure our employees are as protected as possible during this challenging time.