Our clinical continuing education (CE) programs for RNs in the United States are also designed to be delivered live on-site by AnsellCARES clinical team members upon request. We offer the same format for non-accrediated education programs for all healthcare professionals in the United States and Canada.
Available presentation topics include:
- Basic Considerations of Radiation Safety and Barrier Protection
- Chemical Allergy Masquerade
- Hand Hygiene: Skin and Hand Care in the Healthcare Setting
- Improving Outcomes in the Operating Room
- Sharps Safety in the Healthcare Setting
- Understanding Latex Allergy in the Healthcare Setting
- Understanding the Issues of Double Gloving
For more information on scheduling these programs, please contact the AnsellCARES clinical team at firstname.lastname@example.org.