White polyester inner with GORE membrane and Fluorescent orange polyester outer with reflective striping
Stitched and heat sealed to protect against liquid penetration
AlphaTec® workwear is made of a unique breathable membrane from Gore that helps manage heat stress, while offering exceptional liquid chemical splash protection, enabling the wearer protection, as well as comfort throughout a full shift.
Design features include:
• Raglan sleeves are designed for comfortable arm movement
• Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the wrist, ankle and front flap for snug fit
• Double front flap for secured closure
• Front tab to clip a microphone or other devices
• Optional detachable hood (66-684) which is attached to the collar by means of Velcro hook and loop
• Optional hand-warmer and patch pockets
• Certified to NFPA 1992 – Liquid Splash-Protective Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies
• Certified according to ANSI/ISEA 107 – American National Standard for High-Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear
The sizes of the clothing are indicated by letters S-3XL.
Measurements are taken on the product and reflect real product size. Customized sizes are available upon request.
Please call customer service for details.