Outer: Butyl rubber and a top layer of Viton rubber coated on polyamide fabric Inner: Butyl rubber
• Non-encapsulating design with face seal and without hump (type T), breathing apparatus worn outside the suit.
Stitched and sealed with a glued-on tape on both inside and outside
• EN 943-1:2015 and EN 943-1/FprA1:2018
• EN 943-2:2002 and FprEN 943-2:2018
• EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
• EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
• EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
• Approved for use in ATEX zones 0, 1, 2/20, 21, 22 and chemical group IIA, IIB, IIC
SUPER Type T
Country Of Origin
XXS - XXXL
Approx. 5.0 kg/11 lbs for a suit size L with sewn-in socks.
Attached boots add approx. 2 kg/4.5 lbs.