• Easily tears at multiple risk areas
Unique knitted design allows the glove to easily tear at multiple high risk areas, significantly reducing the risk of hand injury if the glove becomes entangled in a rotating tool
• Ultra thin design
Provides excellent tactility to grab even the smallest parts
• ZONZ technology for enhanced comfort
ZONZ technology offers extreme breathability to keep hands cool and comfortable
• This glove will not directly protect the worker from injuries caused by contact with a sharp or high-speed rotating machine.
• If a glove becomes entangled in a rotating machine, whether or not it tears, it should be discarded and not used again.
• HyFlex 11-812 has been designed for rotating tools having a minimum torque of 10 Nm [7.4 foot-pounds] and speeds over 200 rotations per minute (RPM). HyFlex 11-812 is not recommended for rotating tools with lower torques and/or speeds. An in-depth analysis of the application requirements through Ansell Guardian is essential before use.