Outer aramid fabric coated with chloroprene rubber. Inner chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate.
• Encapsulating design type CV (with visor and hump, breathing apparatus worn inside the suit)
• Encapsulating design type VP1 (larger visor, with hump, breathing apparatus worn inside the suit)
Stitched and covered with chloroprene rubber tape on the outside and a barrier laminate tape on the inside
• NFPA 1991:2016 incl. the optional Chemical Flash Fire & Liquefied Gas protection requirements*
• EN 943-1:2015 + A1:2019
• EN 943-2:2019
• EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
• EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
• EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
• Approved for use in ATEX zones 2/21, 22 and chemical group IIA
* Only encapsulating suits with sewn-in socks/booties.
FLASH Type CV / VP1
Country Of Origin
XXS - XXXL
Approx. 6.0 kg/13 lbs for a suit size L with sewn-in socks.
Attached boots add approx. 2 kg/4.5 lbs.