White Nomex inner with GORE membrane and Blue Nomex outer
Stitched and heat sealed to protect against liquid penetration
AlphaTec® workwear is made of a unique breathable membrane from Gore that helps manage heat stress, while offering exceptional liquid chemical splash protection, enabling the wearer protection, as well as comfort throughout a full shift.
Design features include:
• Raglan sleeves, designed for comfortable arm movement
• Adjustable hook and loop closure straps at the wrist, ankle and front flap for a snug fit
• Double front flap for secured closure
• Front tab to clip a microphone or other devices
• Optional detachable hood (66-674) which is attached to the collar by means of a Velcro hook and loop
• Certified according to NFPA 1992 - Liquid splash-protective clothing for hazardous materials emergencies
• PyroMan™ tested at North Carolina State University (USA) – A full-scale test method for testing flammability and thermal protection of garments at a test temperature of 700-1200° C – with 0% body burn after 2sec flash fire exposure, and less than 8% with no 3rd degree burns after 3sec flash fire exposure. Instead of testing the survivability of the suit, PyroMan tests the survivability of the wearer.
• Tested according to ASTM F2302-08 – Standard Performance Specification for Heat and Flame Resistant Clothing
• Meets NFPA 70E – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, Hazard Risk Category (HRC) 2
• Tested according to ASTM F 1891-02/ASTM 1959-04 - Standard Test Method for Determining Arc Thermal Performance of Textile Materials for Clothing - with Arc rating 9.0 cal/cm2
The sizes of the clothing are indicated by letters S-3XL.
Measurements are taken on the product and reflect real product size. Customized sizes are available upon request.
Please call customer service for details.