Outer polyamide fabric coated with chloroprene rubber. Inner chloroprene rubber and a multilayer barrier laminate
Stitched and covered with chloroprene rubber tape on the outside and a barrier laminate tape on the inside
• Non-encapsulating design with face seal and without hump (type T), breathing apparatus worn outside the suit.
• EN 943-1:2015 and EN 943-1/FprA1:2018
• EN 943-2:2002 and FprEN 943-2:2018
• EN 1073-2:2002 (radioactive particle protection)
• EN 14126:2003 (infective agent protection)
• EN 1149-5:2008 (antistatic suit material)
• Approved for use in ATEX zones 2/21, 22 and chemical group IIA
FLASH Type T
XXS - XXXL
Approx. 5.0 kg/11 lbs for a suit size L with sewn-in socks.
Attached boots add approx. 2 kg/4.5 lbs.