Blend of natural and synthetic rubbers (NR/EPDM) on a 2-way stretch knitted polyester lining
• For use with helmet
• No zipper - entry through the shoulder and collar
• No valves - air related functions are handled through helmet controls
Internal: Stitched together with an elastic tape for security. External: Vulcanised with a 25 mm rubber tape.
• EN 14225-2:2017
• HZ chemical approval
• BIO micro-organism approval
Country Of Origin
Approx. 10 kg in size 02/LGE
The chosen rubber collar is first of all mounted onto the DIVERS DRESS material, and then attached to the suit by stitching, taping and eventual vulcanisation. A drip collar made from soft material is also mounted inside the rubber collar.
None fitted. Entry through the shoulder and collar.
Latex HD cuffs are the standard fitment.
Options: A rubber cuff ring system, which makes the fitment of latex or rubber mittens or latex gloves possible.
Footwear And Attachments
• The standard boot is an extension of the leg, formed over a metal foot to provide the shape
• Additional layers of textured rubber are added for durability
• The boots have no outsole, in order that they may be used in conjunction with heavy overboots
• Alternative options are available
Included With Each Delivery
Each suit comes supplied with suspenders, carry bag, user manual, repair kit and zip care materials.
Additional layers of anti-slip textured rubber are applied to areas at risk of wear. The front of the legs from above the knee, down to the boots, and around the boots are protected from abrasion and puncturing.